Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my site.
  This site is so that you can see the resources and sites I recommend so that you/your child gets the most out of piano lessons. Most of my tips will be linking to free stuff, because I understand how all those little things add up! On occasion, I'll post some links to music that can be purchased or downloaded to help. With that, I'll also give you clues as to which level could probably handle it.

  When I get it up and running, I'll give you a link to track your child's progress and practice so that you don't have to play the guessing game when it comes to their success. (No names will be used.) I'll continue to write down their weekly assignments in their assignment book/notebook and as always, please don't hesitate to call or text if you need to check with me about something!

  I don't check this site every day, so please contact me via phone or facebook if an issue comes up with a lesson/schedule/makeup/etc. Thanks again for your help!

Sincerely,
Rebekah Farnsworth

(423) 298-6433


No comments:

Post a Comment